Epson Eco Tank ET-3700 reviews, driver, scanner, Setup, and software download for windows 10,8,7-The Expression ET-3700 EcoTank cordless all-in-one materials advanced cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink containers. It includes as high as two years of ink in the box1. That’s an astonishing amount of ink– sufficient to publish as much as 11,200 pages2, along with equal to around 30 ink cartridge sets3.
Plus, it features auto-stop ink containers with each color distinctively keyed for very easy dental filling of each container. As well as, you conserve about 80 percent on ink with economic replacement bottles4. The ET-3700 likewise provides a 150-sheet paper capability, big 2.4″ color LCD, auto 2-sided printing, indeterminate printing’s as much as 8.5 x 11 and also simple cordless printing from tablet computers and also smartphones5. 3-in-1 with Wireless & Ethernet: Release/ Replicate/ Inspect Ink: 4 EcoTank Ink Bottles ISO Publish Rate: Black: 15.0 ISO ppm; Color: 8.0 ISO ppm. Save approximately half of your paper’s supply with automatic, 2-sided printing.
How to install Epson Eco Tank ET-3700 on Windows
- After the download is complete and you are ready to mount the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded data. The data name is finished in exe.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, then wait while the installer releases data to get ready for installments on your computer or laptop.
- When Install Wizard starts, obey the guidelines on the screen to set the software.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Windows:
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
9. Click Close.
OS Support For Windows:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Epson Eco Tank ET-3700 Driver and Software For Windows:
|Operating System||OS||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||Windows||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.65||Windows||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 22.214.171.124||Windows||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||Windows||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.10||Windows||Download|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.41||Windows||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.08||Windows||Download|
|EPSON Scan OCR Component v3.00.04||Windows||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LT15I6||Windows||Download|