Epson Eco Tank ET-2700 Firmware, reviews, Utility, Updater, driver, scanner, Setup, and software download for windows 10,8,7- The EcoTank system makes use of enormous ink storage tanks instead of cartridges, allowing it to hold more ink and also make refills a lot more economical. The ET-2700 likewise comes with enough ink for 6500 black prints as well as 5200 color prints, sufficient for regarding two years of printing. Publishing itself is terrific, with a four-color ink collection and resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi contributing to its ability to produce sharp, brilliant papers and images. Customers demanding rate will undoubtedly be pleased as well with the capability to operate at up to 10.5 ppm in black and also 5 ppm in the shade.
For collaborating with most documents, a 100-sheet input tray is available together with a long-document setting that allows the production of media as much as 8.5 x 47.2″. For scanning and copying, an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed can be made use of with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Also, for maximum versatility throughout configuration, the ET-2700 is furnished with USB 2.0 as well as Wi-Fi connection, with support for numerous mobile printing protocols for direct links between your tools.
How to install Epson Eco Tank ET-2700 on Windows
- After the download is complete and you are ready to mount the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded data. The data name is finished in exe.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, then wait while the installer releases data to get ready for installments on your computer or laptop.
- When Install Wizard starts, obey the guidelines on the screen to set the software.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Windows:
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following:
If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
9. Click Close.
OS Support For Windows:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Epson Eco Tank ET-2700 Driver, Scanner and Software For Windows:
|Operating System||OS||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||Windows||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.67||Windows||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 18.104.22.168||Windows||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||Windows||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.10||Windows||Download|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.41||Windows||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.08||Windows||Download|
|EPSON Scan OCR Component v3.00.04||Windows||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LX15I6||Windows||Download|